On Demand Counsel
“I Need A Case For Support But Don’t Know Where To Begin.”
“I need help creating a donor recognition program…but can’t afford a consultant.”
“We need help rejuvenating our capital campaign with new ideas.”
On Demand Counsel
Have You Ever Needed Help Taking Your Fundraising To A New Level?
Philanthropy212° offers flexible, low cost fundraising development coaching and strategy sessions for not-for-profit executives and development directors. We’ll help you meet your challenges and optimize your success.
Expert Advice. On Call.
You’ll receive eight hours of fundraising counsel by phone and email each month. Conversations can be one-on-one or with your staff and board members. Call on us whenever you need us—we’re here to support you with ideas, suggestions and solutions! You will always work directly with Philanthropy212°’s founder and president, Penny Cowden.
Affordable And Flexible
This unique and affordable service is ideal for organizations with limited budgets. For some, it can be a first step in preparing for a feasibility study or creating a campaign plan. The guidance we provide is specific to your needs and requests.
Who Uses On Demand Counsel?
- A national not-for-profit used it to rejuvenate its programs.
- A healthcare provider used it to develop a case for support.
- An executive used it for coaching and to improve her fundraising skills.
- A not-for-profit board used it to develop a strategic fundraising plan.
- An executive used it to provide training and coaching for his busy staff.
We Can Work With You On:
- Creating or strengthening a case for support ensuring it touches donors and is concise and compelling.
- Engaging and supporting the work of the organization’s board.
- Training the organization’s board to understand and embrace its role in fundraising.
- Building fundraising capacity and infrastructure.
- Designing campaign timelines and activities to guide the work of board and volunteers.
- Understanding and implementing the prerequisites for fundraising success.
Our coaching and support is based on what you need when you need it. We’re here to answer questions and help you build strategies that take your organization to the next level.
We’re Standing By!
One Extra Degree Makes All The Difference.
Contact Us Today!